BASIC CONDITIONS AND CRITERIA
- Purchase of house or apartment (or two apartments) with a minimum total value of €300,000, (plus 5% VAT).
- Must visit Cyprus at least once every two years.
- Proof of transfer of €30,000 deposit from abroad into a Cyprus bank.
- The applicant and his/her spouse must provide sufficient proof that they have an annual income of at least €30,000. The income may be a salary, pension, rents, interest from deposits or dividends from shares and must be sourced from abroad; the amount increases by €5000 per anum for every dependant included in the application for the permanent permit.
- The applicant and his/her spouse must prove that they have no criminal record in their country.
- All above mentioned amounts must be transfered from abroad and the applicant must have all official documentation as proof of transfer.
- IF YOU CHOOSE TO PURCHASE A PROPERTY IN CYPRUS AND APPLY FOR THE PRP, MACS MARKETING WILL BE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, TO ENSURE SMOOTH COMPLETION OF THE PURCHASE PROCESS UP UNTIL YOU RECIEVE YOUR PERMANENT RESIDENTS PERMIT.
EU Passport or Residence Permit in Cyprus
Investments in Cyprus & Company shares
What SEO could do for your business